15th, 16th & 17th July 2022
The Base CQC, SN11 8YA
In the Battle of Stalingrad (23 August 1942 – 2 February 1943), Germany and its allies fought the Soviet Union for control of the city of Stalingrad in Southern Russia. The battle was marked by fierce close-quarters combat and direct assaults on civilians in air raids. The Battle of Stalingrad was the deadliest battle to take place during the Second World War and was one of the bloodiest battles in the history of warfare, with an estimated 2 million total casualties. The battle marked a turning point in the war.
This Battle based around Gumrak airfield will be the start of the Stalingrad campaign from Frontline Events! You will be here at the start!
- CAPTURE – German Troops must secure the airfield at Gumrak in order to support logistics for further assaults into Stalingrad.
- HOLD – Soviet troops must hold the airfield at Gumrak.
Bookings & Cost
All Soviet impressions will be acceptable. German Impressions to be Heer and Luftwaffe Ground troops only (Falschirmjager with no jump smocks and Stahlhelms). No STG44’s, Sub Machine guns limited to Squad Leaders, 2ic’s and Officers only. Let’s try to maximise the amount of rifles in use!
Ages 13-16 must be accompanied by a participating adult.
To book on please head to the Bookings page on our website;
The first 10 people to book on and pay in full receive a gift pack!
- Full Weekend Event, 80+ spaces - £90. £30 deposit to secure place, full payment upon signing in at event via cash or card.
- Saturday or Sunday only, 80+ spaces - £45. £30 deposit to secure place, full payment upon signing in at event via cash or card.
- Limited Sniper Roles (4 slots per side)
Price may vary depending on weapon:
Included in Cost:
- Site hire
- Camp Site
- In Game meals provided
- Social in the evening
Ration cards are available allowing you to eat in the scoff tent.
- Ration Card 1/4 (1 meal) - £4.99
- Ration Card 1/2 (2 meals) - £9.99
- Ration Card 1 (All Meals) - £14.99 <